R. A. FAYARD
The vessels of Leckich and Fayard Seafood Company were built beginning in 1945 by and for use of the Leckich and Fayard Company. This fleet served the company well for decades and was a memorable part of the Biloxi gulfscape for years.
1956 wooden hull fishing vessel. Dimension: length 55.6 feet, breadth 17.6 feet, depth 5.6 feet. Weight 41 gross, 34 net tons with a 165-horsepower engine. This vessel is existent under the name of Captain Quentin in the Pass Christian, Mississippi harbor.