GEORGE ANTHONY M.
Built in 1940 by master-carpenter, Jules Galle, George Anthony M was a gas-screw with the following measurements: length 46.5 feet, breadth 16.0 feet and depth 4.3 feet. It weighed 45 gross tons and was powered by a 165-horsepower engine. The vessel was commissioned, owned and captained by George Misko.
The last known owner of the vessel was Lambert Deep Sea Fishing Inc (in 1973).